SUORIN DROP 2 POD SYSTEM
The New Suorin Drop 2 Ultra-Portable System improves upon the original Suorin water-drop design with this beautiful all-in-one starter kit. Featuring a 1000mAh rechargeable battery and a versatile Suorin Drop 2 Refillable Cartridge System. The Suorin Drop utilizes a convenient draw-activated firing mechanism, with an intuitive LED light indicator for battery assessment. More than doubling the original battery, the Drop 2 can deliver all-day performance, making this the perfect vape for those that are on-the-go or traveling, recharging the internal battery via Type-C USB port.
SUORIN DROP 2 POD SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Dimensions - 78.8mm by 52mm by 17.6mm
- Integrated 1000mAh Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 14W
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Button
- Hidden Side Button
- 4 LED Battery Indicator Lights
- Airflow Switch
- 3.7mL Pod Capacity
- Bottom Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Integrated 1.0ohm Coil
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C USB Port
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 x Suorin Drop 2 Pod System
- 1 x Suorin Drop 2 Cartridge
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.www.urbangreendistro.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any or all of www.www.urbangreendistro.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose of batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty
Net Orders Checkout