SUORIN AIR PRO POD SYSTEM
The new Suorin Air Pro 18W Pod System is assembled with lightweight zinc-alloy, the chassis of the Suorin Air Pro is incredibly portable which makes it perfect for on-the-go. Employing a 1.0 Ohm replaceable pod with a whopping 4.9ml eliquid capacity. Suorin has introduced a new airflow intake system to prolong and extend the usable duration of the pod. Offering a dual firing mode, the Suorin Air Pro Pod System can be operated by draw of breath or can be button activated to create flavor from your favorite e-liquid.
Suorin AIR PRO 18W POD SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Dimensions: 96 x 45 x 12.7mm
- Integrated 930mAh Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 18W
- Resistance: 1.0 Ohm
- Dual Firing Modes - Draw or Button Activated
- 4.9ml Pod Capacity
- Bottom Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Integrated 1.0ohm Coil
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Open Circuit Protection
- 5-Second Vaping Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Type-C USB Port
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 x Suorin Air Pro
- 1 x Suorin Air Pro Cartridge
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.www.urbangreendistro.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any or all of www.www.urbangreendistro.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose of batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty