SMOK RPM80 POD MOD SYSTEM
Modernize your vape with the SMOK RPM80 POD MOD SYSTEM, employing a large 3000mAh battery, 0.96" Full-Color Screen, and operates the new RGC Coil Technology with RPM compatibility
SMOK RPM80 POD FEATURES:
- IQ-80 Chipset
- Dimensions - 109mm x 31.55mm x 26mm
- Integrated 3000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96"" OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- SMOK RPM and RGC Pod & Coil Series
- Side Refill System - Silicone Stoppered
- 5mL Refillable RPM80 Pod
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 5mL RPM80 RGC Pod
- 0.17ohm RGC Conical Mesh Coil - rated for
- 0.5-1.0ohm RGC RBA Coil - Coming Soon
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Low Battery Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off Protection
- Over-heating Protection
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognizance
- Puff Monitoring System
- Bottom Micro USB Type-C Port
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 RPM80 Device
- 1 RPM80 RPM Pod
- 1 RPM80 RGC Pod
- 1 0.4ohm Mesh Coil
- 1 0.17ohm Conical Mesh Coil
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.www.urbangreendistro.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any or all of www.www.urbangreendistro.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty