SMOK MORPH 2 230W POD MOD SYSTEM
Smok's stunning Morph 2 Starter Kit is the reliable pod partner you've been searching for! Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the SMOK MORPH 2 Starter Kit offers a impervious chassis to protect the dual high-amp 18650 battery, not included. Powered by the IQ-S Chipset, the SMOK MORPH 2 Kit can access an extensive temperature control suite, offering compatibility with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements. Packed with a slew of protections that make vaping safe against failure of the device, the MORPH 2 Kit calls upon the TFV18 Tank to deliver satisfying flavor. Holding up to 7.5mL of eLiquid, the TFV18 Tank utilizes a 0.33ohm Meshed Coil or 0.15ohm Dual Meshed Coil for creation of gargantuan clouds of vapor, carefully adjusted via dual slotted bottom airflow intakes.
SMOK MORPH 2 230W POD FEATURES:
- IQ-S Chipset
- Dimensions - 88mm by 47.5mm by 31.7mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.2-8.2V
- Resistance Range - VW Mode: 0.1-2.5ohm
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-2.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F /100°C-315°C
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Firing Speed: 0.001s
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 8s Cut-Off Protection
- Atomizer Detection
- Over-Heating Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- Reverse Polarity
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Type-C Port
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 Morph 2 Mod
- 1 TFV18 Tank
- 1 0.33ohm TFV18 Meshed Coil
- 1 0.15ohm TFV18 Dual Meshed Coil
- 1 Replacement Bulb Glass Tube
- 1 Type-C Cable
- 1 User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.suorinvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.suorinvape.com and any or all of www.suorinvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty