Nitecore UM4 4 Bay Digital Battery Charger
The Nitecore UM4 Intelligent USB Four-Slot Charger is an exemplary charger, support various vape battery compositions and sizes (18650 / 20700 / 21700 / 26650) with quick and fast charge that preserves battery health and longevity and a total 3000mAh max charging output. With an included battery restoration mode, the UM4 can detect and revive over-discharged Li-ion and IMR batteries. Built from flame retardant PC materials, the UM4 is a durable and strong charger, delegating 3000mAh charging speeds across the four battery bays either in standard or quick charge mode. Optimized for IMR batteries, this charger is compatible with a slew of power options and can accept power from outlets, power banks, and solar panels. Given the flexibility of this charger, the UM4 is ready for any use and application.
NITECORE UM4 4 BAY DIGITAL BATTERY CHARGER FEATURES:
- Intelligent USB 4 Slot Charger
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Up to 1,500mA charging speed in a single slot
- Compatible with Li-ion and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with automatic detection
- Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode (LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries excluded)
- Automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and dV/dt)
Energy-efficient LCD display for real-time charging information
Capable of manually selecting the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current
- Automatic detection of large/small capacity batteries and automatic selection of appropriate charging current
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Li-ion battery restoration
- Overtime charging protection
- Made from durable and fire-retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- Nitecore UM4 battery charger
- Micro USB cord
- User Manual
- Scratch-off validation serial number
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by Urban Green Distribution and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.urbangreendistro.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Urban Green Distribution and any or all of its parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty
Net Orders Checkout