ESYB M2 2-BAY USB PORTABLE BATTERY CHARGER
ESYB M2 USB Portable Charger can simultaneously charge two batteries with 1.0A max current that has a minimal downtime for rapid charging. Featuring a LED battery to display charging information, a built-in intelligent internal system, automated battery safety detection, and is protected from ABS fire retardant material.
ESYB M2 2-BAY USB PORTABLE BATTERY CHARGER FEATURES:
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Three Charging Mode - Trickle, CC, CV
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Max Charging Current - 1.0A
- Input: DC 5V 2A
- Output Voltage: 4.18V±1%
- Constructed from Durable ABS
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Anti-Reversing Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 x ESYB M2 2-Bay USB Portable Battery Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by Urban Green Distribution and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.suorinvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Urban Green Distribution and any or all of its parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty
Net Orders Checkout