SUORIN AIR PLUS POD SYSTEM
Suorin Air Plus, a remastered version of the critically acclaimed Suorin Air V2 POD SYSTEM. The Suorin Air Plus features multiple upgrades from its predecessor such as a higher maximum wattage output, larger juice capacity, two types of cartridges for freebase or salt nicotine, a larger battery capacity, and of course a USB Type-C charging port. This device leaps over the original Suorin Air with ease without sacrificing size or flavor.
SUORIN AIR PLUS POD DEVICE FEATURES:
- Draw Activated Firing
- 22W Maximum Output
- 3.3 to 4.2V Working Voltage
- 3.2ml Refillable Pod / Cartridge
- Oil-Baffle Design
- 0.7 ohm Atomizer Resistance - For Freebase Nicotine E-Liquid
- 0.8 ohm Atomizer Resistance - For Nicotine Salt E-Liquid
- Plug and Play Connection
- 930 mAh Built In Battery
- LED Battery Life Indicator - 5 Grids
- 5 - 80% or higher
- 4 - 80% to 60%
- 3 - 60% to 40%
- 2 - 40% to 20%
- 1 - Lower than 20%
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- Not compatible with Suorin Air pods
- Make sure to prime each Suorin Air PLUS pod / cartridge before use
- 1 Suorin Air Plus Device
- 1 Suorin Air Plus Pod / Cartridge
- USB Charging Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual and Warranty Card
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.www.urbangreendistro.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.www.urbangreendistro.com and any or all of www.www.urbangreendistro.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose of batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.
Your cart is currently empty